Studio staff are the heart of our workshops. Under the direction of the shift lead, they maintain the fun atmosphere of the studio by keeping workshops running smoothly and assisting our guests through the workshop process. Some crafting skills are helpful, but we train our staff on the methods we use, so no extensive experience is needed. “People skills” are a must! Studio staff often act as the hosts of the party and need to be comfortable interacting with guests throughout the workshops.
The job duties and responsibilities for part-time STUDIO STAFF are as follows:
- Studio staff will be responsible for set-up and clean-up for workshops/events under the direction of the shift LEAD.
- Staff will focus their time on encouraging and assisting customers during workshops/events
- Staff will maintain a professional and positive attitude in order to create a fun environment for customers
- Employee schedules are flexible and on an as-needed basis according to customer needs.
- Weekend and evening availability is required.
- Studio staff is expected to work a minimum of 8 hours per week, which are typically set in 4-hour shifts.
- Employees may choose to work more hours whenever available.