Start Crafting at Woodcrafters DIY Studio!
Our staff will lead you through the process, encouraging you to try new techniques along the way
Prior to Registering
- View our available workshop dates here
- Look through the gallery to select an available project
- Fill out the form with your information, the EXACT WORDING you would like customized (please double check your spelling!)
- Add to cart and check out!
On the Day of your Workshop or Event
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early
- Explore the studio to view stain and paint color samples
- Please dress in clothing that can potentially get dirty. We offer studio aprons, but we cannot guarantee that you won’t get some paint or stain on you
- You will be creatively engaged in distressing your piece of wood, sanding, staining, socializing with other “diy-ers”, applying customized artwork, painting, and generally taking raw material to a finished piece of art!
Keep in Mind
- Each piece of wood has unique characteristics, so no 2 projects will come out exactly the same
- There will be knots, differences in grain, and some variability in how stain absorbs into each piece, giving your creation character and a rustic quality
- Feel free to bring some snacks or drinks with you, we want you to enjoy the full experience
- There’s no wrong way to do it! Our staff will lead you through the process, encouraging you to try new techniques along the way