Kids PartiesFor children’s parties (ages 8-12), we offer shorter events of 1.5 hours, and provide pre-stained wood to help the kids get to the fun of personalizing their project more quickly. Schedule an Event
Kid’s parties are perfect for ages 8-12 and include birthday parties, girl/boy scout outings, team building or any other occasion. Each invited guest will make a 6″ x 12″ sign from our party options and get to choose paint colors in any combination. Each guest truly leaves your event with their own DIY creation! A kids party will be open solely for your party and closed to the public.
You are welcome to bring in treats and drinks, with any necessary serving utensils and paper goods and may arrive 30 minutes early if you wish to set up decorations.
- Price: $250 for up to 12 kids; $15 per additional kid (maximum total guests is 24)
- Additional kids may be added up to 72 hours prior to the event, payment for them is made at that time
- 2 studio staff will be available at all kids parties
- Children’s parties, run for 1.5 hours, and we provide a pre-stained piece of wood to help the kids get to the fun of personalizing their project more quickly
- Payment is due in full to reserve your party on our calendar
- Click below to read more on How It Works
- Contact Us below to schedule your event
6x12 First name monogram
(included for base price), includes first initial and name. We can also create a custom image for other themes of interest, (i.e. sports, peace signs, music notes, etc) for a fee of $5 per additional image.
6x12 Be Yourselfie
(included for base price), includes wire along bottom with mini clothespins to hang pictures from.
6x12 Sports theme
(add $5/guest), includes first name, sport graphic of choice, and player # (optional)
String art options (add $5/guest):
8x8 Initial or simple graphic (peace sign, heart) can be done with or without personalization painted underneath
6x12 Vertical room sign includes personalization
Request Kids Party
You will be contacted regarding your event request. This form submission does not constitute a reservation.