Private/Semi Private EventsDuring private events, the studio is reserved for your group and closed to the public (requires a minimum of 12 guests). Semi-private events share the studio with others (no minimum guest count). Schedule an Event
DIY Private/semi-private Events
You are welcome to bring in treats and drinks (including BYOB for adult events), with any necessary serving utensils and paper goods. You may arrive 30 minutes early if you wish to set up decorations. Contact us and we’ll create an event for you on the calendar so that your guests can easily register online.
Private Event Details
- Private Event: 12-24 guests, with the whole studio reserved for you
- Semi-Private Event: Less than 12 guests, sharing the studio with other groups
- Guests can choose any sign from our projects, they will choose their stain and paint colors at the event
- You may come in 30 minutes before your scheduled time to set up food/drinks for your event
- All teen and adult events are scheduled in 3 hour time blocks
- Children’s parties, run for 1.5 hours, and we provide a pre-stained piece of wood to help the kids get to the fun of personalizing their project more quickly Click HERE to read more about children’s parties
Request Private/Semi Private Event
You will be contacted regarding your event request. This form submission does not constitute a reservation.
We require all crafters to purchase and provide complete personalized information for their project at least 72 hours in advance so that we can prepare the materials for your event. When you contact us to host an event, you will be charged a $65 deposit. The remainder of the balance must paid 72 hours prior to your event. Hosts may pay for the group in total or have guests pay individually when they register.
If you need to cancel your private event, you may reschedule it for another date based on studio availability. However, payments made are non-refundable. In this circumstance, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can best accommodate your needs.
Project Change Request
If you would like to make changes to your project within 72 hours of your private event or workshop, we would be happy to accommodate your request for a $10 artwork fee. Changes made prior to 72 hours are done free of charge.